Call for Papers
2023 Topics of Interests
Submissions and Schedule
- Paper abstract deadline: MM-DD-2024
- Submission deadline: MM-DD-2024
- Notification of acceptance: MM-DD-2024
This year we invite papers to be submitted either as regular, long papers (6-8 pages) or as hot topic papers (3-4 pages). Hot topic papers could be positional papers, industry papers, or papers describing hot-off-the-press breaking research results, and will be judged accordingly and independently from the regular long papers.
- Papers need sufficient technical detail to judge quality and suitability for presentation.
- Submissions should include title, author, abstract, and paper in double-column, IEEE format.
- Long paper limit: 8 pages, single-spaced, 2 columns.
- Hot topic paper limit: 4 pages, single-spaced, 2 columns.
Hot Interconnects is the premier international forum for researchers and developers of state-of-the-art hardware and software architectures and implementations for interconnection networks of all scales, ranging from multi-core on-chip interconnects to those within systems, clusters, data centers, and clouds. This yearly conference is attended by leaders in industry and academia.
The atmosphere provides for a wealth of opportunities to interact with individuals at the forefront of this field. Themes include cross-cutting issues spanning computer systems, networking technologies, and communication protocols for high-performance interconnection networks. This conference is directed particularly at new and exciting technology and product innovations in these areas. Contributions should focus on real experimental systems, prototypes, or leading-edge products and their performance evaluation. We invite paper submissions across a wide range of topics and levels, ranging from fundamentals to the latest advances in hot topic areas.
Safety and Well-being
Given the success of previous year’s online format, Hot Interconnects 2024 will continue to be an online conference.