Call For Papers
Topics of Interests
Submissions and Schedule
- Paper abstract deadline:
May 6th, 2022May 20th, 2022
- Submission deadline:
May 13th, 2022May 20th, 2022
- Notification of acceptance:
June 20th, 2022June 29th, 2022
This year we invite papers to be submitted either as regular, long papers (6-8 pages) or as hot topic papers (3-4 pages). Hot topic papers could be positional papers, industry papers, or papers describing hot-off-the-press breaking research results, and will be judged accordingly and independently from the regular long papers.
- Papers need sufficient technical detail to judge quality and suitability for presentation.
- Submissions should include title, author, abstract, and paper in double-column, IEEE format.
- Long paper limit: 8 pages, single-spaced, 2 columns.
- Hot topic paper limit: 4 pages, single-spaced, 2 columns.
- Accepted papers (both long and hot topic papers) will be published in proceedings by the IEEE Computer Society.
- Papers should be submitted electronically through EasyChair
In past year’s the best papers on interconnect microarchitecture have been invited to submit extended versions of their papers to special journal editions, we are pursuing this once again this year. Selected papers from last year’s Hot Interconnects are being published in the a special Hot Interconnects issue of IEEE Micro.
Hot Interconnects is the premier international forum for researchers and developers of state-of-the-art hardware and software architectures and implementations for interconnection networks of all scales, ranging from multi-core on-chip interconnects to those within systems, clusters, data centers, and clouds. This yearly conference is attended by leaders in industry and academia. The atmosphere provides for a wealth of opportunities to interact with individuals at the forefront of this field.
Themes include cross-cutting issues spanning computer systems, networking technologies, and communication protocols for high-performance interconnection networks. This conference is directed particularly at new and exciting technology and product innovations in these areas.
Contributions should focus on real experimental systems, prototypes, or leading-edge products and their performance evaluation.
We invite paper submissions across a wide range of topics and levels, ranging from fundamentals to the latest advances in hot topic areas.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to those listed at left.
Safety and Well-being
Given the uncertainty of the COVID, Hot Interconnects 2022 is currently scheduled as an online conference but we are also holding open the possibility of a physical conference.
The safety and well-being of all conference participants is our priority. We will continue to monitor official travel advisories related to the Coronavirus and update the event website to keep you informed. We encourage you to review the conference’s “Travel and Safety Information” page for tips and travel recommendations. If you have any questions or need additional information, please email us for further details: email@example.com
As well as a Travel and Safety Information page with these links:
- World Health Organization: https://www.who.int/health-topics/coronavirus
- Centers for Disease Control: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- European Center for Disease Control: https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/
- National Health Commission of the People’s Republic of China: http://en.nhc.gov.cn/