Call For Tutorials
Topics of Interests
Tutorials may be proposed for one half-day (three hours, 2 presenters max) duration. Tutorials on new and emerging technologies are encouraged. Tutorial proposals must be submitted electronically to the submission address <firstname.lastname@example.org>. Although not required, you are strongly urged to submit samples of your visual aids. You may supply a URL at which the samples may be found.
Feel free to contact organizers to ask questions
David M Ozog, Intel, email@example.com
Sudheer Chunduri, Argonne National Laboratory, firstname.lastname@example.org
Submissions and Schedule
- Proposals due: May 27th, 2022
- Notification of acceptance: June 6th, 2022
- Materials due: August 1st, 2022
- Tutorial date: August 19th, 2022
Attendees will come from mixed backgrounds and interests in interconnection networks. We encourage tutorials of broad applicability rather than those focusing solely on research in a limited domain or by a particular group. Areas of interest for tutorials include but are not limited to the list at left.
The submission should include a single PDF file with the following
sections, each beginning on a separate page:
- Title page including the following components:
- Name, organization, and email address of each author
- 200-word (maximum) abstract
- (Optional) A URL with samples of your visual aids
- Description of the tutorial content (1 page maximum) containing:
- Goals of the tutorials (takeaways for the audience)
- Why is it relevant for HOTI 2022 attendees?
- Target audience
- Content level: beginner, intermediate, or advanced
- Previous presentations of this tutorial including any differences in the proposed tutorial
- Detailed outline of the tutorial (2 pages maximum)
- Resume or curriculum vitae for each presenter (2 presenters maximum, 1 page maximum each)
- A statement agreeing to release the notes to HOTI 2022 tutorial attendees
Review Process and Publication
Tutorial submissions will be reviewed by the Hot Interconnects 2022 tutorials committee. The committee will consider, among other aspects, appropriateness and utility for the Hot Interconnects tutorial audience, timeliness and general interest, clarity, completeness, cohesiveness of the proposal and presentation history and teaching/speaking experience of the presenters.
All materials must be submitted to the tutorials chair by August 1st and will be released to the attendees. Submitters must explicitly
agree to release the materials for this purpose.
Safety and Well Being
Given the uncertainty of the COVID, Hot Interconnects 2022 is currently scheduled as an online conference but we are also holding open the possibility of a physical conference.
The safety and well-being of all conference participants is our priority. We will continue to monitor official travel advisories related to the Coronavirus and update the event website to keep you informed. We encourage you to review the conference’s “Travel and Safety Information” page for tips and travel recommendations. If you have any questions or need additional information, please email us for further details: email@example.com
As well as a Travel and Safety Information page with these links:
- World Health Organization: https://www.who.int/health-topics/coronavirus
- Centers for Disease Control: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- European Center for Disease Control: https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/
- National Health Commission of the People’s Republic of China: http://en.nhc.gov.cn/